www.viadeo.com Vulnerability Reporting Policy
FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS security team acknowledges the valuable role that independent researchers play in Internet security (hereafter named "security researchers"), and encourages responsible reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found on our site. FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS is committed to verifying and testing potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us by carrying out "Vulnerability tests".
FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS pledges not to initiate legal action against security researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to the conditions listed below.
Security researchers acknowledge that any and all Vulnerability tests must be conducted against their own data in order to minimize the risk to our members’ data. All Vulnerability tests conducted on data other than their own will be considered a violation of the present conditions.
FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS does not permit security researchers to conduct Vulnerability tests that:
- Cause, or attempt to cause, a Denial of Service (DoS) condition
- Access, or attempt to access, data or information that does not belong to the security researchers carrying out the Vulnerability Test.
- Destroy or corrupt, or attempt to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to the security researchers carrying out the Vulnerability Test.
Security researchers can privately share details of suspected vulnerability with FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide full details of the suspected vulnerability so that our security team may validate and reproduce the issue.
The FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS security team commits to the following:
- To respond in a timely manner, acknowledging receipt of your email
- To provide an estimated time frame for addressing the vulnerability
- To notify the researchers when the vulnerability has been fixed by FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS's security team.
FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS does not compensate people for reporting a security vulnerability, and any requests for such compensation will be considered a violation of the aforementioned conditions.
FIGARO CLASSIFIEDS would like to thank the following people for their help in improving our site's security.
- Romain Gaucher - Joyce Markoll - Kamil Sevi - Muhammed Gazzaly - Guillaume Fahrner and Vincent Hinderer - Antoine Guénard - Daniel Diaz - Damien Chiboub - Karim Slamani - Danish Tariq - Huzaifa Jawaid - Muhammad Shahmeer - Nicolas Mattiocco - Muhammad Mujtaba - Muhammad Waqar - Adeel Imtiaz - Jayvardhan Singh - Nitesh Shilpkar - Zakaria Rachid - Ishan Anand - Nitin Goplani - Sebastian Neef - Osanda Malith Jayathissa - Jose Pino - Shabnoon Khalid - Sandeep Singh - Ali Hasan Ghauri - Monendra Sahu - Scott Glossop - Ajay Singh Negi - Adam Ziaja - Rakesh Singh & Amit Sohara - Jerold Camacho - Rodolfo Godalle, Jr. - Mohit Gupta - Clifford Trigo - Nekkanti Sri Harsha - Emanuel Bronshtein - Justine Edic - Miguel Ángel Jimeno - Daniel Alvear - Rakesh Karankote - Navaid Zafar Ansari - Zeeshan Sultan - Owais Mehtab - Yuji Kosuga - Sergio Galán - Shubham Gupta - Koutrouss Naddara - Harris Soleminio - Abdul Wasay - Kiran Karnad - Madhu Akula - Mohamed Abdelbaset Elnoby - Achanta Varun Chowdary - Raghav Bisht - Gerardo Venegas - Tommy DeVoss - Yassine Riffi - Yann Chalençon - Yogesh Modi - Pawan Lal - Nicolas Francois - N.S Deepak - Amal Jacob - Mico Infante - Rashed Hasan